Join us for a wonderful evening of your favorite jazz standard love songs perfect to celebrate the Valentine’s weekend, featuring Wings of Grace co-founder Angelia Bell. Angelia accompanied by a group of selected musicians will serenade you with such songs as “Fly Me to the Moon”, “If You Were the Only Boy in the World” and “The Nearness of You”, along with several of songs written by Angelia.
This year in addition to benefiting our Teen Flight Program and housing ministry, we are splitting the ticket proceeds with our partner ministries. When ordering your ticket(s) please include the name “Servant Air Ministries Inc.” as the ministry partner so we may get proper credit.
Purchase tickets for $15.00 each. Click this link to purchase http://www.wingsofgraceministries.org/#!upcoming-events
To purchase by mail please send a check payable to:
Wings of Grace Ministries
P.O. Box 361112
Melbourne, FL 32936
Pilots for Christ International Convention
September 9 @ 1:00 pm – September 11 @ 10:00 am
September 9, 10, 11, 2016 Grand Hotel on beautiful Mackinaw Island in Michigan. Special rates, exciting reports, plan on being there! $952.46 total for two includes: up to two guests per room, breakfast daily in the Main Dining Room, Friday private five course dinner, Saturday Grand Luncheon Buffet in the Main Dining Room and private buffet dinner. The reservation form and agenda is at http://www.pilotsforchrist.org/joinpciandevents/annualconvention.html Reservation Forms Due Wednesday, August 10, 2016
- The Aztec is doing great! The 172 is being worked on.
- SAMI had 2 missions scheduled in December 2015. One to Chattanooga, Tennessee and the other to St. Petersburg, Florida. Scott Saunders flew the mission to St. Petersburg and the mission to Tennessee was cancelled after 3 attempts due to weather.
- Is it time for your flight review? SAMI’s instructor Jason Davis will provide free reviews for members! Please email him to schedule your free flight review. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please continue to pray that God will give us direction on how he wants us to use these planes.
- Please pray for Scott Saunder’s family, his brother Larry passed away.
- Please continue to pray for Jeremy Nall that his spine will heal. While in the hospital he was able to bring a nurse to Christ! Jeremy is in good spirits and his mind has healed.
Next SAMI meeting February 13th @ 9:00 am – 10:30 am followed by potluck and fellowship. Please bring a dish to share at our potluck. Thank you!
SAMI Hanger, 471 Manor Dr, Merritt Island, FL 32952 United States.
SAMI Membership: SAMI exists to serve others so they can better know Jesus Christ, or discover Him for the first time. If you want to jump in and serve GOD, learn to fly, and be a part of the mission, you need to be a member of SAMI. Subscribe for a Membership and enjoy all of the benefits. To join or renew click this link https://www.servantairministries.org/involved/become-a-member/
Share SAMI: members are encouraged to share our ministry with their local church family and pastors.