Members and volunteers have been busy praying and planning how to serve people in the Bahamas. Since Hurricane Dorian passed Merritt Island last week we have already delivered supplies and received ecstatic “Thank Yous” plus over 37 phone calls with specific requests to help people in the Bahamas. Check out our continuous timeline.
Thanks to Jason, Skip, Kyle, Bob, Steve Miller, Dick Blondin, Scott Langston, Ryan Roberts and others who attended the Hurricane Dorian Relief Meeting we have implemented a two part plan providing Relief Now and a way to Rebuild Later to help those in the smaller islands and cays. Please note at this time monetary donations are needed and supplies that are boxed and labeled. We are in awe of who our Lord has already provided people from around Central Florida and out of state to donate funds, items and talent to help people in the Bahamas. Please join us in bringing Glory to our Lord as we Serve and Pray.
2 Step Plan Providing Relief and Rebuilding
- SAMI Requests Relief Supplies to be dropped off at the Hanger September 14th
- Relief Drop Off location: SAMI Hanger, 471 Manor Dr., Merritt Island, FL 32952
- The Hanger will be open 8:00 am to 1:00 pm this Saturday to receive labeled boxes of requested items:
[download id=”6126″ format=”inline”]
- We will also have our meeting will be in the chapel from 9:00 am to 10:30 am. All are welcome!
- Please bring a dish to share at our BBQ following the meeting.
- Thank you for your generosity and your prayers!
[download id=”6127″ format=”inline”]
Please Share our 2 Step Relief Plan and Updates
Thank you for your continued prayers and support.